- Boards & Commissions
- Village Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Trustees
- Village Board Meetings
- Freedom of Information Act
- Public Notices and Press Releases
- Decatur Urbanized Area Transportation Study (DUATS)
- Prevailing Wage Requirements
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Public Works
- Police Department
- Parks & Recreation
- Municipal Aggregation Program
- Sanitation & Recycling
- Water Utilities
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Licenses and Applications
- Contact Us
Public Notice - 2019 Election Petitions Available
Independent Election Petitions for Village Mayor and 5 Village Trustees (6 seats total) may be obtained at Village Hall, 1400 Mt. Zion Parkway, Mt. Zion, Illinois, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Circulation of such Petitions may begin on September 18, 2018. The filing period for the nominating petitions is December 10-17, 2018 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The Consolidated Election will be held on April 2, 2019.
Mayor 4-Year Term
3 Trustees 4-Year Terms
2 Trustees 2-year Terms
39 Signatures required – Voters Registration Required
Statement of Economic Interest must be filed with the County Clerk’s Office and receipt of filing such statement must be filed with filing papers with the Village Clerk’s Office.
Filing papers must be notarized.
For additional information contact Dawn Reynolds, Village Clerk, at (217) 864-5424.