« Back to News & Notices

To Report a Pothole


It has been a rough winter for Illinois roads. If you have a pothole to report, please call 864-5424 or use the Contact Us page on the Village’s website to report the address of the pothole.  Potholes and repairs needed for State Highway 121 are under the jurisdiction of IDOT and can be reported at (217) 342-3951.  State Highway 121 is scheduled to be resurface in fiscal year 2022 as long as funds are available.  Until that time, IDOT will only be repairing and filling pot holes.